The International Conference on Electronic Litigation 2011 (#ICEL2011) will gather prominent speakers from the judiciary and legal industry to discuss international developments in electronic litigation and the growing significance of e-discovery in Asia; including two keynote speakers, The Right Honourable Lord Justice Rupert Jackson on “Managing Litigation at Proportionate Cost” and The Honourable Judge of Appeal Justice V K Rajah on “Incorporation of Technology in Court Advocacy”.
Why You Should Attend #ICEL2011
In the modern commercial world, much of business is conducted in the electronic environment: e-mails, instant messaging, documents in electronic formats, internet banking and a whole host of other online services. The result of this is an explosion in the volume of documents. When things go wrong and the dispute reaches the courts, this large volume of electronic documents together with physical documents will have to be managed throughout the litigation process, including during a trial.
- How should one collect and preserve these electronic documents?
- How best can they be discovered in a court case?
- What tools are there to assist lawyers in presenting these documents in the course of a trial?
- How can Judges leverage on technology to manage trials?
Register for this conference now to discuss these issues and more.
- Keynote Address: Managing Litigation at Proportionate Cost by Lord Justice Rupert Jackson, Court of Appeal, England and Wales
- Keynote Address: The Incorporation of Technology in Court Advocacy by Judge of Appeal Justice V K Rajah, Supreme Court of Singapore
- Keynote Speakers
- Learn More About International E-Discovery & Litigation at #ICEL2011
- Singapore Academy of Law